Directions for online applications:
Submit electronic application
Maple Lake Public Schools
ATTN: Human Resources
200 Highway 55 E
Maple Lake, MN 55358
Certified Application: all Administration, Teachers, Substitute Teachers and all other licensed please choose the following application.
Non-Licensed positions please fill out one of the following support staff applications listed below.
- Secretary, Clerical & Other Application
- Cafeteria Application
- Custodial Application
- Instructional Assistant Application
Maple Lake Public Schools serves about 800 preschool through 12th grade students in a beautiful rural setting situated in the heart of central Minnesota lake region. Maple Lake is located 40 miles west of the Twin Cities and 30 miles southeast of St. Cloud. Maple Lake Irish extracurricular and co-curricular activities have enjoyed enormous success over the last several years. Our students have a history of scoring well on state assessments. The mission of Maple Lake Public Schools is to create an exceptional place to learn and work, emphasizing educational opportunities and promotes academic achievement, life-long learning, and productive citizenship in our society.
1.0 FTE Social Worker – Maple Lake High School
Maple Lake High School is currently taking applications for a 1.0 FTE Social Worker for the 2023-2024 school year.
Duties include working with children and families with emotional, social, personal, family, or mental health issues that interfere with achievement or personal well-being, and working with special education students, teachers, and families.
- Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance Offerings
- Paid sick and personal leave
- TRA 403B Contributions
- Extra Compensation through Q-Comp opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Ability to work from home on most grading days
- Bachelor’s degree in social work
- Licensed as a MN pre K-12 School Social Worker and Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or ability to get licensed
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong human relations and organizational skills
- Ability to build positive, productive relationships with students, parents, staff, and the community
- Special education background (preferred)
- 7th – 12th grade experience working with individuals, groups, and families (preferred)
Send a letter of interest, “Certified” application, Copy of licenses, college transcripts, resume, and three letters of reference to:David J. Hansen, Principal Maple Lake High School 200 State HWY 55 E Maple Lake, MN 55358
Closing date: Open until filled
Minnesota Math Corps or Reading Corps Tutor
Position title: Math Tutor – Minnesota Math Corps
Reading Tutor – Minnesota Reading Corps
Join us as we head back to school! Maple Lake Elementary is looking for caring adults to serve with Minnesota Reading Corps or Minnesota Math Corps. You can help kids become successful in reading or math! You’ll work directly with students every school day, during school hours, August- June.
- Elementary Literacy Tutor
- Math Enrichment Tutor
Tutors come from many backgrounds and include recent high school and college grads, career changers, stay- at- home parents and retirees. With training, support from onsite coaches and evidence- based strategies, Reading Corps and Math Corps tutors are well- equipped to change lives. No previous teaching experience necessary!
Tutors earn a living allowance, education award to repay student loans or pay tuition, and federal student loan forbearance. Tutors may be eligible for health insurance and child care assistance. To learn how you can join our team, visit www.readingandmath.net.
Questions? Contact Becca.Johnson@servetogrow.org or 612- 430- 9882.
- Teacher substitutes (certified or short call)
- Instructional Assistant substitutes
- Cafeteria substitutes
- Custodial substitutes
Job specific applications can be found on the left side of the “District Employment” page. Paper applications are available upon request by contacting 320-