MAPLE LAKE HIGH SCHOOL
What should you do?
- If you are tardy for school after 8:10 a.m.:
Report to the General Office.
- If you are tardy to class:
Report to your classroom. The office WILL NOT give tardy passes to class.
- If you are absent:
Parents should call the office on the day of absence
(963-3171). If parents do not call, bring a note from home
when you return to school and get a make-up slip in the
- If you have lost or found something:
Bring it to or inquire at the General Office.
- If you want to try out for one of the Athletic teams:
See the coach or Mr. Tungseth.
- If you wish to join a club or activity:
See the sponsor or one of the officer's of the club.
- If you wish to make suggestions about improving your school:
Contact your Student Council representative or an
- If you want to change your schedule:
Contact the office.
- If you wish to be placed in limited Phy Ed for reasons of health:
Bring a request from your doctor to the nurse.
- If you feel sick or hurt yourself during school:
Get a pass from your teacher; check in the General Office; go
directly to the nurse.
- If you have a good excuse and wish to be excused from school:
Bring a written parent approval to the office prior to the
day you wish to be gone. If you plan to go on a family trip,
pick up an Extended Trip Form in the General Office at least
one week before the trip.
- If you have any questions about school policies or procedures:
See Mr. Hansen
- If your phone number or address is changed during the school year:
Report the change to the General Office as soon as possible.
- If you are late to the lunchroom:
Get a pass from the supervising teacher.
- If you need a copy of your schedule:
You may purchase duplicate copies of your schedule for
$.05 each in the General Office.