Skip To Main Content

What Should You Do


What should you do?

  • If you are tardy for school after 8:10 a.m.:

            Report to the General Office.

  • If you are tardy to class:

    Report to your classroom.  The office WILL NOT give tardy passes to class.

  • If you are absent:

            Parents should call the office on the day of absence

            (963-3171).  If parents do not call, bring a note from home

            when you return to school and get a make-up slip in the

            General Office.

  • If you have lost or found something:

            Bring it to or inquire at the General Office.

  • If you want to try out for one of the Athletic teams:

            See the coach or Mr. Tungseth.

  • If you wish to join a club or activity:

            See the sponsor or one of the officer's of the club.

  • If you wish to make suggestions about improving your school:

            Contact your Student Council representative or an


  • If you want to change your schedule:

            Contact the office.

  • If you wish to be placed in limited Phy Ed for reasons of health:

            Bring a request from your doctor to the nurse.

  • If you feel sick or hurt yourself during school:

            Get a pass from your teacher; check in the General Office; go

            directly to the nurse.

  • If you have a good excuse and wish to be excused from school:

            Bring a written parent approval to the office prior to the

            day you wish to be gone.  If you plan to go on a family trip,

            pick up an Extended Trip Form in the General Office at least

            one week before the trip.

  • If you have any questions about school policies or procedures:

            See Mr. Hansen

  • If your phone number or address is changed during the school year:

            Report the change to the General Office as soon as possible.

  • If you are late to the lunchroom:

            Get a pass from the supervising teacher.

  • If you need a copy of your schedule:

            You may purchase duplicate copies of your schedule for

            $.05 each in the General Office.